Former shadow pensions minister Jack Dromey is being remembered as a “man of such integrity and kindness” following his death last week.
The Labour MP died suddenly in his Birmingham flat on Friday morning (7 January) at the age of 73, his family said. Having served as MP for Birmingham Erdington since 2010, he also undertook sev...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date