Record-breaking levels of pension de-risking transactions could be agreed this year amid a burgeoning market, says WTW.
The consultancy's annual De-risking report estimated that around £40bn of the total will come from bulk annuity transactions, while another £25bn will complete via longevity swaps. It comes as o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date