The Chapelthorpe Plc Pension Fund has completed a £34m buy-in with Aviva, securing the benefits of the remaining 805 uninsured members of the scheme.
The transaction - completed in December - covers all members including 517 pensioners and 288 deferred members. This completes the insurance process, and the Chapelthorpe Pension Fund will now move...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date