US - The Illinois Teachers' Retirement System has doled out $825m to new and existing managers and approved searches for up to six additional hedge fund managers and transition managers.
In a board meeting on Friday, trustees of the $37.5bn pension fund gave an additional $150m each to absolute return fund managers BlueMountain Capital Management, Claren Road Asset Management and C...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date