DENMARK - Danish pension fund ATP would like to invest in local infrastructure but a lack of ‘political focus' has led to a dearth of appropriate opportunities.
ATP currently has DKK 8.6bn ($1.6bn) or 2% of their total assets under management invested in infrastructure in countries like Australia, US, UK, and Switzerland. Many of their infrastructure inves...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date