UK/US - Affiliated Managers Group and the management team of Artemis Investment Management have bought Artemis from Fortis Bank for an undisclosed sum.
AMG - a US-based asset management consolidator - said, following the deal, it would own a majority equity interest in the fund management business, with Artemis' management team also acquiring a su...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date