UK - Threadneedle is set to withdraw from the full service group personal pensions market in a bid to focus on its investment only offering.
The investment management firm said it had undertaken a strategic review of its bundled defined contribution business - concluding larger, more specialist providers would be better equipped to prov...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date