EUROPE - The majority of European multinational companies would like to develop cross-border pensions but differing regulations among member states and uncertainty over changing European rules are giving plan sponsors pause, AEGON finds.
In its most recent AEGON Global Pensions report, the firm found 80% of respondents to its European survey supported the idea of cross border pensions in principal, but more than half doubted their ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date