Enhanced powers for trustees to block or pause transfers where there is potential scam activity will come into force on 30 November, the government has confirmed.
In a bid to cut down on scam and fraudulent activity, the Department for Work and Pensions has confirmed it will go ahead with "red" and "amber" flag proposals. Outlined in a consultation earli...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date